Flagship Trade Net is a leading service provider to the international shipping industry. Our user-friendly F-ace, F-aci and F-ships web applications are used for declaring cargo shipments to U.S. and Canada Customs. Our expertise is providing import and export solutions for the ocean and rail carriers.
The company was founded in 1986 in Maryland and ultimately developed systems for Ocean and Rail border crossings between Canada and the U.S., operating 24/7/365. Today, the company is a global operation with offices in Frederick, MD, Pittsburgh, PA and Oslo, NO.
- Member of our client relation team
- Provide reliable 1st line Customer support
- Initial contact for customer inquiries
- Create and update detailed work orders using our help desk software
- Research/troubleshoot issues and escalate to 2nd line support, when necessary
- Collaborate with technical staff
- Cover flexible work hours with other team members
- Border crossing processing and troubleshooting
- Assist with Sales & Marketing projects/material
- Offer recommendations to the team for continuous improvement
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
- Available for flexible work hours including every 3rd weekend
- Customer Service skills (Good communication skills / problem solving)
- Able to work independently and in a small team
- High school diploma or GED
- Background in shipping, US/CA Customs knowledge
- Analytic skills
- Web experience (WordPress and Social Media)
- SEO experience
Candidates are required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled