Flagship Trade Net is a global leading service provider to the shipping industry. We empower the international trade community through our applications for ACE and ACI filing with U.S and Canada Customs for Import and Exports, ocean, and rail. Other applications available are Cargo Management, Bookings, Documentation, and Equipment control.
Flagship Trade Net was founded in 1986 in Maryland. The company was built upon our SHIPS Management system, developed in the UK, and designed solutions for paperless trade. Today, the company is a global operation with offices in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina, and Norway. All of our applications are cloud-based and can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. The ACE applications are also in compliance with the 24-hour reporting rule required by U.S. Customs.
Are you in the beginning of your career as a Frontend Developer? Check this out!!
Intern / Trainee / Consulting Position - Web development / Front End Maintenance
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Must know HTML/CSS, and have relevant education in this field
- Basic knowledge with WordPress and similar CMS services
- Experience with programs like Adobe
- Good understanding with UI/UX
- Good with customer service and relation building
- Be able to show portfolio
- Work experience within in design and creative work is a plus
- Social and creative skills, both with customers and colleagues
- Initiative and willing to learn about new technology
- The ability to present your ideas to the team and customers
Flagship Trade Net is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Flagship Trade Net, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision.